Prima is the fastest growing insurtech company in Europe, number one in the motor market in Italy, with new products and markets just launched and several about to launch. Our recipe for success is to build talented teams to work on cutting edge technologies and algorithms and great customer experience. We are backed by some of the most trusted financial institutions in the world, such as The Blackstone Group and The Goldman Sachs Group. With more than € 100 million of investment, their support is allowing us to grow at a rapid speed.
About the role
As a member of an international product team you will define the roadmap and drive the delivery of one or more areas part of Prima’s global platform. Our mission is to accelerate the creation of market leading products in new and existing countries and to build global products that support Prima in its expansion across all geographies and markets.
Your work will have a direct impact on Prima’s success and growth. You will work closely with the development teams, and together you will build outstanding products and services.
Specifically, you will take care of:
- Product definition: define the detailed roadmap and product specifications for a number of products and services within the Prima Global Platform area.
- Prioritisation and planning: prioritise and plan the product development efforts with the development teams and your stakeholders.
- Product delivery: collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver on your plans, organising and taking part in the day to day work and making sure that everyone is working towards the same goals.
- Stakeholder management: your stakeholders will include most of the teams within Prima, such as pricing and analytics, technology and product management teams of every country, customer service, finance, marketing, senior management and more. You will be responsible for gathering information about their needs and priorities, synthesizing them in your product roadmap and specs and keep them updated and aligned.
- Strategy: working closely with the global platform Product Leader, contribute to the definition of the overall strategy for your product area.
You are our ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as product manager of technical products. Don’t be afraid to apply if you have many more years of experience as we are looking for people at different seniority levels
- A technical background, with experience in delivering backend products
- Lean approach to solve complex business problems
- Great verbal, and written communication skills, with ability to articulate technically and strategically complex concepts to all audiences at all levels
- A pragmatic approach, ability to thrive under pressure of changing and moving targets
- Able to work independently in ambiguous situations
- Intrapreneurial and performance orientated
- Able to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have
- Fluency in more than one european language other than English
- Knowledge of the insurance sector or other regulated industries
- Experience in communicating and instilling the vision across different teams and countries to achieve a clear focus
This role can be fully office based, part-remote or fully remote, in European timezones. We currently have offices in London (UK), Milan and Rome (Italy), Madrid (Spain) with more countries due to open soon.