Bluecore is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing UX team.
In this role, you will help create the future of the Bluecore platform and our user experience. Bluecore is an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform and an industry leader that is quickly growing. Using your experience in product design, we’d like you to help our customers be more successful and our internal teams be more effective. This role will report to the Director of UX.
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with details on your past work experience and a link to your portfolio. Your portfolio should highlight case studies that demonstrate storytelling skills, use of effective design methods, a collaborative process, and clear results.
What you’ll do:
- Create a compelling design vision for new features and reimagine existing features to improve adoption and usability
- Help build and scale a platform design system in collaboration with designers, brand, product managers, and developers.
- Be a guardian of the user experience, ensuring that our R&D process creates great outcomes
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders to create alignment on momentum
- Become an expert on the end-to-end Bluecore product experience
Make design a core differentiator against our competitors
What you’ll need:
- Around 7 years experience, having led design projects for a complex SaaS platform
- You are experienced in working with and evolving a design system across a multi-product platform
- Experience designing impactful data visualizations and dashboards
- An understanding of the practical applications of interaction design and visual design best practices
- Comfort communicating ideas in low fidelity and iterating on ideas quickly
- Ability to take the story of a user experience and visualize it into a designed experience. And the ability to take a designed experience and tell the story.
- Ability to drive cross-team collaboration to get #&% done
- A proven track record and strong portfolio featuring examples of your work, your process, and the outcomes/results
- Basic understanding of front-end coding so you can have conversations with our front-end dev team
- Excitement for the chance to shape the design culture at a growing company and to inspire people with your unique perspective.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on enterprise B2B SaaS products
- Experience working in the world of MarTech
- Experience creating illustrations and/or animations for product UI
- Experience mentoring or managing other designers