The Product Growth team at DAZN are responsible for the vision, definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s membership experience across web, mobile and TV platforms. We are changing the way the world watched live sports by helping customers pay for DAZN in flexible ways that meet their preferences; be that via cards, transfers, instalments plans, wallets, mobile bills, or via integrations with global payment partners.
We are hiring for a Product Manager, based in Amsterdam, to lead our Customer Offers and Promotions efforts.
The role is inherently cross-functional; working with Engineering, UX Design, Marketing, Business Development and other Product Managers to launch major new customer offers such as free trials, introductory offers, winback offers, and retention offers to encourage more customers to try, return to, and stay with DAZN. You will be working on a global product that impacts millions of customers every week with the opportunity to shape the next generation customer experience that connects sports fans to our top tier live sports content.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate impact in a complex, highly technical, multi-team environment. You will be responsible for defining a long-term product strategy and roadmap, identifying the key metrics and ambitious goals that improve our customer experience, and make the tough decisions required to deliver a great product.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Have accountability for the Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap for our activities with customer offers and promotions, by forming close working relationships with stakeholders, especially Business Development, Product Design, and Engineering
- Identify the key metrics and ambitious goals that improve our customer experience.
- Establish the mechanisms to inspect the health of our Offers program, and the progress towards goals
You will be set up for success if you have:
- A strategic instinct. You will have worked with cross functional groups of Product, Design, Engineering and Commercial peers and created a product vision that delights customers and influences major parts of an organisation.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with peers in remote locations.
- You will be able to engage in complex stakeholder relationships with senior leaders, and demonstrate the ability to reconcile differing views whilst driving forward positive outcomes for customers. Able to identify the key metrics that drive prioritisation and decision making.
- A strong technical bar. You will understand the key technologies in a problem area, and understand how they are applied to solve customer needs. You will be able to make a critical assessment of proposed technical solutions, and dive deep into technical details with engineers.
- A strong product design bar. You will understand the key design principles in a problem area, and understand how they are applied to solve customer needs. You will be able to make a critical assessment of proposed design solutions, and dive deep into details with UX designers.
- A good commercial acumen. You will understand and can explain the commercial and legal constraints within your area, and can consider these within the viability of your plans
Connected to details. Obsessed by data, creates KPIs that scale decision making, can deep dive into complex data autonomously
Even better if you have:
- Experience of working on products used by millions of people, ideally on an international scale.
- Experience of working on customer acquisition problems, such as building awareness and consideration within prospects, or optimising conversion rates
Here’s a little more about us:
Benefits will include: access to DAZN, 25 days’ holiday per year, an annual performance related bonus, pension plan, medical insurance discounts, commuter allowance/NS business card for those of you living more than 10km away from the office, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you. Apply here: https://careers.dazn.com/jobs/job/310424e8-product-manager-customer-offers/