Tired of reading about the same old start-ups that all seem to do the same thing? How about funerals then… 🙂
Although not the sexiest, funerals are damn important. Too many people get ripped off and too many people don’t get what they want. We’re here to change that and bring innovation to an area of life (or death) that has long been overlooked.
Our business is simple – we help people find, research and engage funeral directors online. Think Airbnb, but for funerals.
We launched in late 2015 and have a proven model we’re scaling rapidly. We’ve built partnerships with funeral directors covering >25% of the UK market and have helped hundreds of people when they need it most.
We’ve secured 2 rounds of Venture Capital funding and have built a stellar team. It’s an exciting time for us and the business – this is your opportunity to join in.
- An equity stake in the business
- Join a rapidly growing business run by founders with a track record of success.
- Make a difference to people’s lives
- Work in our own converted art gallery home in Vauxhall alongside other dynamic start-ups
- Free in-house gym, free breakfast, pool table, table tennis, and Friday drinks
- Work in a results-only environment (ROWE) – work how you want to, where you want to, unlimited holidays
We’re looking for a quick-thinking product manager who’s great at delivering projects to own the ongoing development of our website. Working side by side with our founders and with team members in the UK and Poland, you will scope and manage a large and exciting variety of development work.
This is a collaborative workplace and would suit someone who enjoys working in a team and sharing know ledge. We value people that have strong interpersonal skills and who can react quickly to change.
- Experienced at bringing new products and innovation to life for customers
- Able to fluently use tools, customer data, market info, customer insights and empathy to ideate changes and overhauls to a customer experience – creating game-changing product requirements
- Can create robust product specifications that meet requirements, capture edge-cases, and deliver a brilliant user experience
- Always experimenting with AB tests or gaining customer insights from changes to learn and hone
- Calm under pressure
- Track record of managing self-development and being an A-player in high-performance rapidly-growing teams
International travel will likely be part of your role – it may be sensible for you to spend up to a week each month in Poland.