Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
At Sastrify, we want to make customers successful by helping to procure and manage the right tools in a fast and agile way. In most organizations it takes an enormous amount of time to get a new tool introduced. From finding the right tool, comparing it to similar tools in the market, determining the plan and add-ons needed, getting all necessary approvals to negotiating the price and figuring out how to integrate and introduce it within the company. There are many steps, that prevent companies to focus on their core activities and spend countless hours with the overhead of introducing the tool instead of getting the value out of the tool quickly.
As our Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) you will enable companies to do exactly that. This is a high impact role in which you’ll work closely with many parts of the company. We started to introduce the first functionality into our product, but now it’s time to own it and take it to the next level. This is your chance to boost your career in Product Management and join a fast-growing and well funded startup with high ambitions.
What you’ll do as our Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Owning the full lifecycle of the FromIntentToBuy Part of our product
- Conducting user research with customer and users on their job, tasks, responsibilities etc.
- Identifying and prioritizing opportunities to deliver value to customer in a lean way
- Collaborating with our product designer and our engineers on possible solutions for problems
- Gathering feedback from users on the product’s functionalities
- Being the go-to person for FromIntentToBuy
- Developing a deep understanding of the SaaS market, analyzing customer needs, product requirements and current market trends
- Owning and communicating a 3-month rolling roadmap for your product area, that matches the company strategy
- Reporting on your dedicated Product Key results, share your insights from interviews, data and user recording broadly
- Educating your colleagues in Customer Success on all ongoing and upcoming changes, collaborating with Sales on how the functionality can be presented in the sales process
- You have many years of experience with building B2B SaaS products
- You have seen product management within multiple companies – and you know there is no one way to build products
- You love to start early in the product development life cycle and you are eager to understand tool introduction process deeply
- You’re obsessed with the customer’s problems, mixed with strong mindset in product discovery and early validation of ideas
- You understand the need for compromise in a startup – you are not afraid of deploying a first version and then iterating, and easily apply the 80/20 rule
- Ideally you have already gained experience within e-commerce/marketplace and/or workflow management in a SaaS product
- You are a team player with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- You fully embrace change – as both product and company will scale and change
- You possess outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- You are striving when working remotely (we don’t have an office)
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, especially since there is no one career track to product management. So please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone)