Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
At Sastrify, we want to make customers successful by helping to procure and manage the right tools in a fast and agile way. In most organizations it takes an enormous amount of time to get a new tool introduced. From finding the right tool, comparing it to similar tools in the market, determining the plan and add-ons needed, getting all necessary approvals to negotiating the price and figuring out how to integrate and introduce it within the company. There are many steps, that prevent companies to focus on their core activities and spend countless hours with the overhead of introducing the tool instead of getting the value out of the tool quickly.
As our Senior Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/d) you will enable companies to do exactly that. This is a high impact role in which you’ll work closely with many parts of the company. We started to introduce the first functionality into the tool, but now it’s time to own it and take it to the next level. This is your chance to boost your career in Product Design and join a fast-growing and well funded startup with high ambitions.
What you’ll do as our Senior Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/d)
- Owning the User Experience and Interface for the FromIntentToBuy part of the product
- Bringing the user perspective to all discussions concerning problems & solutions for/with our product
- Partnering with your Product Manager to define and evolve the product roadmap
- Collaborating with the Engineers and Product Manager on how to solve problems identified
- Creating different artefacts depending on the needs (including, but not limited to, flows, sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes), gathering feedback from users and internal stakeholders to improve ideas
- Observing your ideas being used by users and iterate to make them awesome
- Collaborating and building out the design collaboration throughout the company
- “Standardizing” the way design artefacts are created
- Finding the right balance between a consistent design of the product and all teams being able to iterate and deliver quickly
- Share your insights from interviews, data and user recording, conduct user research with customer & users on their job, tasks, responsibilities etc.
- You are eager to understand tool introduction processes deeply
- You have multiple years of hands-on experience of design within a cross-functional product team, that owns a product (part) End-to-End
- You have a deep expertise in User Experience and applying it to workflows
- You understand the need for compromise in a startup – you are not afraid of deploying a first version and then iterating, and easily apply the 80/20 rule
- Ideally you have already gained experience with designing search within e-commerce/marketplaces and/or workflow management in a SaaS tool
- You fully embrace change – as both product and company will scale and change
- You want to work in a cross-functional product team – solicit feedback from peers, teammates and stakeholder early
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- You are striving when working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone)