Wayin helps the world’s largest brands drive consumer actions and collect first-party data through interactive campaigns and micro experiences that they can integrate into all of their digital properties.
Our self-service platform includes an Experience Store, User Journey Designers, branding controls, campaign staging and testing, enterprise distribution, GDPR-compliant data capture alongside other enterprise-level capabilities to ensure extremely high-volume marketing campaigns can be launched and executed on-time, in-budget and on-target.
Customers include Coca-cola, CNN, Samsung, Blizzard, National Geographic, HP, Mashable, 20th Century Fox, Air New Zealand, Conde Nast, Vodafone, Best Buy and the NHL.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and to be based in our Milton Park office, near Oxford.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding strategic and competitive position of Wayin, the product and its use-cases fully;
- Ensuring that each project or epic is well-researched in terms of objectives, competitive considerations, business and commercial value, key success metrics, etc;
- Ensuring that conceptual solutions are explored and evaluated sensibly consulting key stakeholders as to their relative merits, viability, costs and impact;
- Ensuring feasible functional, technical and UX design work is undertaken, items are appropriately defined and prioritised, and a sensible delivery plan is in place;
- Ensuring that everyone involved in the delivery of the solution is fully-briefed and aware of roles and responsibilities, success criteria, milestones and timelines;
- Ensuring timely delivery, handling any issues that arise and ensuring that stakeholders are kept up-to-date with progress;
- Managing releases from a product perspective working with marketing, customer and field teams, customers and support.
The role itself lends itself well to someone who is organised; detailed-oriented; is able to ideate and explore solutions to problems from a business and commercial perspective, a functional and UX perspective and a technical perspective; can think-through complex problems to quickly evaluate options; can converse equally well with customers, stakeholders and engineers; can naturally organise others, build plans, keep things on track, find solutions and handle change.
About the team
We’re a friendly bunch of people passionate about delivering something out of the ordinary when it comes to enterprise software and is why we’ve been able to attract such major customers despite our small size. We’ve a pleasant office environment stacked with snacks, drinks, etc. and with regular Tuesday team lunches. We offer health and travel insurance and some pretty awesome company events.
While we have quite a few offices around the globe, you’ll find the main Products and Engineering teams in Oxfordshire, UK and in Denver, USA.