What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We’re currently seeking a Product Manager to join our team!
The Product Manager’s role is to support both Development and Marketing as a liaison between RamSoft and its customers. The incumbent will work closely with the development team by gathering specifications from the customer, accurately conveying their needs so RamSoft may develop solutions that will make a positive impact on radiology practices worldwide. The Product Manager will document specifications, create wireframe, mock-ups & workflow diagrams, lead feature presentations, and communicate effectively with all parties.
If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Note: RamSoft is based in downtown Toronto, and this role is open to local and remote candidates.
What will you do?
- Own the end-to-end product line and be accountable for product profitability and planning, including new product additions
- Lead activities pertaining to product development and product launches
- Establish product feature KPIs to measure product success
- Understand the product details and lead product-related technical and business analysis activities
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Define, develop, and manage product pricing
- Develop, maintain, and realize a product roadmap
- Translate product requirements and business strategy into clearly articulated and prioritized release plans and product backlogs
- Act as an ambassador for the product, educating external and internal audiences about product features and benefits
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Create product requirements and test cases by working closely with internal experts, customers, partners, and distributors
- Prioritize product features into target releases
- Create internal product documentation for marketing
- Collaborate with Developers on software development and serve as a product expert
- Collaborate with SVP Product and CTO on product management and release meetings
- Manage demo servers
- Perform other related duties as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- 5+ years of experience working in a related role
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Communications, Health Informatics, or related field
- Knowledge of software development principles and its practice (Agile, CMMI)
- High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to interact with internal and external personnel
- Understanding of basic networking and security
- Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and independently
What will make you really stand out?
- Knowledge of RamSoft Products, Services and applicable standards (DICOM, FHIR, HL7, etc.)
- Understanding of HL7, RIS/PACS, radiology/hospital workflows knowledge
- Knowledge of healthcare environments
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.