Jump start your Product Management career by working in different product teams and areas of the Moonpig Group during rotations over the course of an 18 month period.
You will be joining a high-performing, friendly and supportive Product team of over thirty Product Managers and Product Designers. You’ll experience the best parts of working for a tech unicorn, with the added pride of working for a household name that helps millions of people show their loved ones they care.
Moonpig Group recently achieved ‘Unicorn’ status in one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, making the FTSE 250 index of leading companies listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market cap of £1.5 billion.
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group made up of two brilliant brands – Moonpig in the UK, US and Australia, and Greetz in the Netherlands.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with great values that we reflect in our work culture. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
This role can be based in London, Manchester, or Amsterdam, with an opportunity to rotate locations upon request. This role will be expected to work in a hybrid model, rather than full-time in office or fully remote.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will receive a mixture of formal and informal Product Management training to learn the foundations of the role, and then you’ll be placed into one of our cross-functional Product squads where you’ll be learning first hand from experienced Product Managers.
You’ll have the freedom to shape your own learning as you progress through the programme, choosing a series of business rotations that give you the opportunity to go deep on the areas that interest you. You will have a manager who takes your professional development seriously and will support you to grow in the role and your career, as well as support from the wider Product community.
At the end of the programme you’ll be offered a permanent role to continue developing your career at Moonpig.
– Drive impact and value across the business by solving customer problems alongside the designer and engineers in your squad
– Contribute to the product community, sharing your own unique set of skills and interests
– Take charge of your own development to grow as a Product Manager through training, hands-on experience and coaching
– Work on a joint business case of your choosing with other Associates to identify a BIG Moonpig opportunity and an innovative way to solve it
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you
– Have a demonstrable passion for Product and Technology. This could be anything from relevant qualifications or experience to independent learning
– Have a genuine interest in forging a career in Product Management
More about you
– A natural problem-solver, comfortable with the unknown
– A curious mind coupled with a go-getter attitude. You’re able to uncover opportunities and proactively go after them
– A team player who brings their own energy and style to the table
– Great communication skills and the ability to tailor your style to the audience
In addition to your CV, please answer these 3 questions on your application form:
– In your own words, what is Product Management?
– Why do you want to pursue a career in Product Management?
– Why do you want to work at Moonpig?
Unfortunately, we’ll be unable to consider applications without your response.
Deadline for submissions: 1 January 2022
To hear more about our perks and benefits visit the following: https://bit.ly/MoonpigGroup
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
Our Ways of Working
We believe that we do our best work when we are together, but also appreciate that everyone works in different ways. That’s why we operate with three working models which look to define where and how our people work – Remote, Hybrid, Site/Office – based.