Travelcircus is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 140.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international team, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference.
Senior Product Manager (m/w)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/w) to join our Tech-Team. As a Product Manager, you´ll be an integral part of the Travelcircus Team and will work closely with others throughout our company to ensure the development and implementation of new features and products.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working as a Product Manager on online projects, is a great communicator, knows the importance of planning and prioritizing, loves research, constant testing and change in processes.
- Manage a team of developers and designers
- Develop a product strategy and vision, which is aligned with company goals and strategy
- Translate the product strategy and new feature requirements into flexible user stories and prototypes
- Lead the conception and launch of new features/products and assume the role of Product Owner in our agile development process
- Build, maintain and communicate a roadmap for our products to relevant stakeholders
- Measure, monitor and analyze existing features and metrics, to identify possible improvements
- Test new features and products to always ensure the highest quality
- Conduct new A/B tests to optimize the product and have a positive impact on user experience, conversion and revenue generation
- Improve overall product quality, process management and documentation
- Substantial Product Management experience, especially with web-based products (ideally within the travel sector)
- A passion for software and technology solutions that build simple and intuitive interfaces
- Experience in managing product development projects from inception to delivery
- Extensive experience in analyzing customer on page behavior and a proven track record of turning those insights into profitable features
- Even if you´re not a coder you can speak at eye level with our frontend and backend developers
- Experience setting up and running A/B tests and other user testing methods
- Commercial experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strategic, visionary and analytical mindset
- Ability to constantly re-evaluate and improve
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the possibility to contribute your own ideas
- High level responsibility and opportunities for personal development
- A chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success & shaping its future
- A modern equipped workplace in a new designer loft with retreat lounges
- Regular team events and a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed. We are looking forward to get to know you!