TitleCapture is a Software-as-a-service company that provides title companies, real estate agents, lenders, and consumers tools that assist in the home closing process. Established in 2013, we are looking for talented and experienced individuals to help us grow the business.
As a part of a fast-growing effort, we are looking for a Product Manager to support the strategy and implementation of TitleCapture’s internal and external-facing products. As a Product Manager, you will partner with our global team of designers, engineers, operations experts, and sales professionals to develop products that will help us improve customer experience and grow market share.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position with compensation commensurate with experience and skill level.
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
• Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
• Gathering, managing, and prioritizing market and customer requirements
• Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of the product
• Prioritizing initiatives for business growth and constantly listening to customers to maintain product loyalty
• Experimenting with creative features to engage and grow users daily
• Initial wireframing of new products and features
• Implementing internal tools to increase operational efficiency throughout the organization
• Analyzing market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
• Collaborating closely with engineering, customer success, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
• Challenging others to see product beyond just the digital experience and create more ways to differentiate and make an impact
• Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates TitleCapture and its features across primary market segments
The following skills and experiences are relevant to us:
• 3+ years of experience in Product Management or a similar role
• Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
• Familiar with agile and engineering
• Highly effective cross-functional team management
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to drive product development
• Comfortable engaging with users, conducting research, and smartly integrating insights into product development
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills combined with strong presentation skills
• Has successfully worked remotely in the past
• Familiar with the Jobs-To-Be-Done Framework (JTBD)
We have a ton of exciting work ahead of us and are excited to have you join us!