The Otis Accelerator is seeking an ambitious individual who has expertise with leading development and commercialization of software products in collaboration with global cross-functional teams across UX, UI, design, engineering, sales, and marketing. This leader will work with global leaders to prioritize innovation efforts, engage with customers to formalize stakeholder requirements, organize proof of concepts and pilots, and roll out and implement new products for Otis. This individual needs to be extremely flexible to work in a small team of experts to both build and cultivate product roadmaps, work on technical issues first-hand, and translate requirements from global executive stakeholders. The Otis Accelerator is located in New York, NY and this individual will likely be traveling to customer sites and Otis offices within the US and internationally 35-40% of their time (Covid permitting).
• Own the growth strategy for the adoption of Otis Integrated Dispatch™ including revenue and cost forecasting, marketing strategy, product roadmap, and collaboration with Otis strategic accounts team in the United States.
• Analyze all functions and features of Otis Integrated Dispatch™ and new innovation efforts including evaluation of acceptance criteria and new features or market prioritization.
• Lead cross functional teams with user experience designers, project managers, product managers, functional owners and engineers across the company, architecting and building digital product on a project basis.
• Partner closely with the development team to ensure a scalable, reusable highly available architecture that conforms to security, performance and other standards provided.
• Share their experience and expertise to help others grow.
• Uses analytics and product understanding to inform technical decisions and measure impact.
• Accountable end-to-end, through planning, deploy, maintenance, and monitoring for new digital products and are proactive about potential issues.
• Provide training to customers, partners, and internal sales teams about the offering upon request.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Bias towards action, and a demonstrated ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items
• Experience of stakeholder management in a matrixed environment
• Project management certification is a plus (PMP/Agile/Scrum/etc.)
• Experience working with various technology stacks, ability to quickly and efficiently pick up and analyze new product requirements, and provide options for architectures and development roadmap
• Experience with building partnership eco-systems
• REST API design and development experience is a plus
• 10+ years of experience with software engineering or computer science
• Experience with cloud hosted architecture/solutions such as AWS and Azure
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or MBA preferred
• Experience with Azure Dev Ops both project management tools and Dev Ops pipelines
• Experience working in a large, cross-functional organization