Receipt Bank, despite the name, is not a bank – we are a tech startup looking to disrupt and reshape the accounting and bookkeeping industry. As an award-winning SaaS company in the top UK 50 Startups – we’d like to think we’re doing pretty well so far.
Currently, we are looking for a new team member to join the Customer Experience team as a Product Marketing Content Executive.
The Customer Experience team’s aim is to help our users make bookkeeping experience feel as effortless as possible.
To handle the challenges that this role will offer you’ll need to be confident, organised person with a passion for detail and process; you will love to learn and research new techniques with an eye for problem-solving!
We are looking for someone who knows his or her way around promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications and who likes to be data-driven in improving the content creation process.
Tasks that you will be doing:
- Involved in the release of brand new innovations and updates;
- Copywriting, editing and content strategy;
- Preparation of digital marketing elements such as a product newsletter and user engagement messaging;
- Community management for Receipt Bank users;
- Support user research activities for new feature releases;
- Analytical work (such as campaign performance measurements and A/B testing).
What we expect:
- Some previous experience in copywriting and editing;
- Enjoys working closely with a fast-paced product;
- Can work with minimal supervision;
- Can organise their time efficiently across multiple projects and is confident in hitting deadlines;
- Shares our passion for data-driven decision making, A/B testing and getting things done;
- Curiosity and eye for problem-solving;
- Able to apply their enthusiasm to any new challenge!
- Some previous experience in marketing and email campaigns (advantageous but not required);
- Creative and confident in applying new ideas and innovations.
What we can offer you:
- Exposure to and training for world-class product analytics/marketing software stack, such as Hubspot, Appboy, Mixpanel and Intercom;
- Working within an agile environment to achieve the team’s quarterly goals;
- Opportunity for growth and career development;
- Unique opportunity to work closely with an innovative product and be directly involved in improving the customer experience;
- Will be part of a fast-paced, exciting and rapidly growing company at the forefront of our field;
- Social and vibrant office atmosphere, with drinks every Friday and pizza firesides;
- Benefits such as private health care.
Throughout this role, you’ll be directly involved in impacting and improving the user experience through constant innovation of our product marketing content. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work closely with a tight-knit team, who wants the freedom to develop their skills, but also bring originality, creativity and insight to our team.