Blueprint is the UK’s first SMS & WhatsApp platform on a mission to revolutionise the way consumer eCommerce brands communicate with their customers. We’re looking for an ambitious, hungry Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team as we scale towards our upcoming Series A raise.
Blueprint is a venture-backed B2B SaaS start-up launched in early 2021. We work with 100s of the hottest Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) brands across the UK and US to help them build personalised relationships with their audience via text. Amongst our industry leading eCommerce customers are the likes of Pip & Nut, Dash Drinks, Harringtons, Misfits Health and Days Brewing.
We’re looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our tight-knit team as we execute our long-term product strategy. You will work directly with our Co-founder / Head of Product translating the strategy, vision, and roadmap into actionable steps. You’ll be talking with Blueprint’s customers to understand their needs and define these into user stories used to plan sprints alongside the CTO, product manager and development team.
- Define requirements and writing user stories using information gathered from merchants to inform the product roadmap alongside product team.
- Speak to existing merchants to understand their problems and what they are trying to solve.
- Manage and maintain a development ready backlog for their product lines.
- Set product goals and engage with wider leadership team to define product roadmaps and detail release plans.
- Unblock your team members by helping everyone with the resources they need and ensuring each team member is clear on their priorities.
- Experience across the whole business. You get to touch all parts of the business from working directly with the CEO, marketing, sales and customer success.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience working with product teams defining requirements and writing user stories.
- Experience defining the detail of features and creating product briefs.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience with Trello / JIRA / Productboard or similar product management tools.
- Wireframing experience beneficial but not a requirement.
- Experience working in a fast moving startup environment desirable but not essential.
- A career defining opportunity to shape the future of a scaling business
- We’re remote-first with a London HQ
- Flexible work hours
- Salary of £45,000 – £65,000 p.a based on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Access to mental health support via Spill
- Annual Headspace subscription
- Extensive benefits, discounts and deals via Perks at Work
- Access to partner discounts with top DTC brands
- All required equipment (MacBooks, Laptops, Monitors etc)
This role is a killer opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most dynamic and fast moving start-ups. You’ll be a pivotal member of the team with a chance to put your stamp on our business as we expand globally in the next year and beyond.