Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global army of 13,000 premium content creators, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2017, rewardStyle Influencers are expected to drive approximately $1 billion in retail sales.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle’s consumer-facing, ready-to-shop content platform which makes beautiful and original influencer content actionable for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the style publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content, ultimately empowering them to create and grow small businesses into international brands.
Today, more than 200 team members work from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai and São Paulo.
At rewardStyle we believe all levels of product management should be able to exert ownership over their solutions. You are the “stretch Armstrong” that keeps engineering and the business connected. In the senior role, you will collaborate closely with the engineering and design teams to meet company objectives within your product line. You will build capabilities from existing ideas, help to develop new ideas, and continuously iterate on those ideas to ensure product success. Reporting to the product director, you will be given the freedom to fail fast as well as the expert training and guidance to succeed long term.
- Research market and technology trends to help inform decisions about product strategy
- Assist in user research, focus groups, usability and prototyping to ensure product discovery is built into all our products
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps within the agile process
- Assist in writing data-driven business cases for new products and capabilities
- Define product capabilities and break them down into user stories to be delivered as an MVP; manage scope throughout the development process
- Define clear success metrics for each initiative and report success or failure back to the whole organization
- Coordinate closely with engineering as a product owner during the development process
- Continue to iterate on product releases with A/B testing and limited release techniques
This position requires not only dedication to detail and a very good follow-through, but also a personality that is up to the task of shouldering considerable responsibilities. It is the responsibility of this individual to see that information is presented accurately, appropriately and that reporting requirements and deadlines are met in a timely fashion. This position requires an individual who can work well under pressure and is flexible and easily able to multi-task and re-prioritize when necessary. Strong communication skills and a composed, professional demeanor are absolutely required as we expect product managers to be great storytellers of the product vision.
- 5 – 7 years work experience in the software industry
- Curious about new technology and products, ability to recognize good product
- Inquisitive and curious, eager to learn
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Self-starter who takes pride in their work
- Skilled storyteller who can craft an inspiring vision for the product and effectively communicate it
Technical / Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies