HealtcareNLP is a US-based Healthcare Informatics software product company with software development centers at Ahmedabad and Pune in India. HealtcareNLP has won numerous international technology awards in the field of NLP, Machine Learning, and Semantic Web. If you are technically inclined, enthusiastic about developing world-class software product and desire to become a part of highly intelligent and like-minded individuals, HealtcareNLP is the place for you.
HealtcareNLP has its talent pool from IITs, IIMs, JNU, etc. HealtcareNLP research labs are in IITPatna and Wright State University (USA).
We are agile, and focused on the overall makeup of the team. We believe that with the right team — anything is possible. If you’re looking for an environment that’s fun and friendly; a place where our focus begins and ends at the consumer — join us
PRODUCT MANAGER (Exp: 7+ years)
Location – AHMEDABAD
· Product Manager is responsible for customer relationship and a bridge between customer and development teams.
· Exhibit a personal commitment to customer services, integrity and personal learning.
· Deliver product/services consistent with customer needs and contemporary standards of safety and quality in Health care.
· Ability to understand customer feedbacks and then up-sell or demonstrate high end consultancy.
· Undertake the responsibility for overall quality and management of major projects or programs
· Knowledge of Business and management principles
· Strong analytical, organizational, leadership skills
· Demonstrable negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation skills
· Demonstrable ability to motivate self and staff across the organization and secure the co-operation and involvement of key internal and external stakeholders.
Hands on experience in the fields of Data Science, Big Data and Data Analytics.
· Provide strategic direction for feedbacks
· Knowledge on SaaS Cloud based applications.
Willing to travel to US on business demands.
· Strong presentations skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have excellent Team Management abilities.
· Good listener and a great seller.
· Be adaptive. Be productive quickly in a new environment that is fast paced.
Should be a quick Learner. Learn new processes and multiple technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience in the Healthcare industry a big plus.