Want to join and play a key role in an exciting startup? This is your chance!
indyRIOT offers a turnkey Community and Networking Solution (read: nothing like any community and networking solution you’ve seen before). It is a white-labeled SaaS system, with complete functionality out of the box, which enables our clients to quickly launch their own, fully branded, independent community platform, take full ownership of their crowd, and replace heaps of other systems.This is a bold move in the direction where we, and future generations to come, can re-own our own identity online. We’re located in Oslo, Stavanger, London, and San Francisco, and we are scaling up fast!
It’s your community – own it! We’re looking for a motivated, driven and quality focused Product Manager. We all have a learning and sharing mindset here at indyRIOT, and hope you do too. That is, wanting to learn new things and being open and sharing your knowledge. You should enjoy collaborating across the organization. We are fast moving, and as the company develops we implement our lessons learned and adapt to change. To be proactive, take ownership and have the grit to follow through is highly appreciated. We encourage you to be creative and find new innovative solutions whenever we are facing challenges.
We are open to remote working candidates +/- 3 hours CET.
As a Product Manager you will be a driving force in our product development process, and you will lead a cross-functional team of designers and developers in close collaboration with sales, marketing and customer success.
Align the team’s work with the company vision and product strategy
- Make sure the team has detailed knowledge and data about the customer/users, the industry and our business (sales, marketing, finance, support, legal, etc.)
- Own the road map for your team’s area and drive decisions on what to prioritise, involving stakeholders across the company.
- Define goals/OKRs and metrics for the team and build a commercial growth mindset by focusing on business results and value created for customers
- Own the process the team uses to plan, scope and execute work, validating hypothesis and prototypes with data, qualitative research and analysis
- Work with Engineering to ensure product ****reliability and scalability, get engineering buy-in for strategy and projects, and prioritisation.
- Work with Sales to build a continuous feedback loop of customer feedback and insight, to prioritize issues based on urgency and customer value. Communicate progress and plans back to the Sales team to share with customers.
- Communicate strategy, ideas, priorities, plans, effect and learning in an efficient and inspiring way to the whole company.
- Challenge the team and company to set ambitious goals, to truly innovate and to have large impact.
- Min. 3 years experience as a Product Manager of a digital product
- Preferably experience with Enterprise SaaS or product-led growth
- Good technical understanding, experience with coding is a plus
- Experience with leading a team and working closely with designers and developers
- Experience with product analytics
You base decisions on data and customer insight, and listen to team members and stakeholders before making decisions.
You are able to motivate people by painting the bigger picture and nurture innovative ideas in your team.
You have a commercial mindset, and get excited about creating value for customers and users.
You are able to prioritize and make tough decisions when needed, keeping the overall vision for the product in mind.
You empower people to make the hundreds of micro decisions that have to be made, by giving the context and boundaries to work within.
You recognize that no one has the right answer in this industry, and that testing, learning and iterating is core to succeeding.
You like working remotely and can combine synchronous/asynchronous communication to enable true collaboration.
You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and when needed dig in to solve problems that come along.
🚀 Get on the rocket ship!
By joining indyRIOT you will be a part of a fast-growing company where we love spending time together and learning from each other across teams and departments.
– We have an inclusive environment with lots of humor and tolerance
– We have a flat structure despite our growth – in our company all voices are equally important!
– We have lots of fun together and you will be a part of a fun and academically strong work environment.
– Competitive salary
– Lovely and fresh locations in Akersgata (Oslo), Hermetikkgata (Stavanger) and Shack 15 (San Francisco)!
Sounds interesting? Hit apply now!