Join the Podcast Revolution!
Our global podcast hosting network delivers more than 300 million listens per month across 4 continents, enabling more than 50 thousand podcast producers to get heard and create successful podcasts. We ensure to bridge the gap between creativity and passion to profitable businesses.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced product designer to join the product team. Our vision is to simplify the audio industry and drive content creators to success.
You will be responsible for the conceptualization and execution of strategic, inclusive user experience projects and you will drive these from concept to execution.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about solving complex design challenges
- Have an outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong research, ideation and testing skills
- Have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX
- Thrive in a complex domain in a fast-paced organization
- Are used to collaborate and ideate with a cross-functional team
What you’ll do:
- Design and validate concepts and turn insights into useful and delightful UI
- Hand-off your interface to developers smoothly
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Collaborate with other teams to create a coherent user experience in all touchpoints
- Work with sketches, concepts, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders
- Contribute and work with our Design System
Who you are:
- 3+ years of relevant design experience, with a focus on product, multiplatform (iOS and Android) and multi-device (desktop, tablet and mobile) design of user-centric design solutions
- Experienced in user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have an understanding and some experience in Lean and Agile practices
- A hands-on Product Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design and usability testing
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have HTML & CSS coding skills (you know how to code the interfaces you design)
Our global benefits
- Work-life balance
- Flexible hours according to work deliverables and commitments
- Yearly Company retreats in cool places around the world
- Great opportunities to develop and grow your professional skill set in a dynamic working environment
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills
If this sounds interesting, please send us your resume, portfolio, and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Applications without a portfolio of work and cover letter won’t be accepted.