We are seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to create, maintain, and enhance the user experience for our products. This role is open in our Amsterdam office or remotely (CEST or close).
What you will be doing
This role has endless opportunities to impact our customers and company through your innate curiosity and tremendous skill set.
On a daily basis, you will collaborate with various team members to create an incredible digital experience that reaches millions of users across various apps and verticals.
- Contribute to the design for our components (React, React Native, iOS, Android, and Flutter – plus whatever else we add)
- Contribute to our dashboard UI/UX
- Do fun side projects demonstrating unique implementations of our APIs
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery and then iteration
- Innovate: significantly improve user experience across an unbranded experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Continually benchmark on the top activity feeds and chat apps
- Cunningly devise non-obvious solutions based on observations
- Gather input from customers who have implemented our components and iterate the UI/UX based on innovative ideas or concepts revealed
- Effortlessly blend visual design with robust comprehensive and detailed user experience
- Work with the other designers at Stream to build a culture of innovation, excellence, and collaboration
- Test our products with users
- Embody our core values through your interpersonal relationships and elevation of the design quality at Stream
- Worked full time as a UI/UX designer for over 6 years
- Owned all aspects of digital design and product development at some point in your career
- Proven you are self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Built a robust portfolio of mobile/web/desktop applications that you’ve participated in crafting
- Built or contributed to design systems
- Proven that simple prototypes are an essential part of the design
- User research: user interviews, usability, and QA tests
- Proven that you enjoy working with engineers to ship incredible products
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
- Company equity
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym membership of choice covered and weekly pilates sessions in the office
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We offer a place that is fun, collaborative and allows you to make a unique contribution.
Each of us can contribute a one-of-a-kind perspective to our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why Stream strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You get to work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.