Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product assistant that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and over $16 million in funding, we’re reinventing product support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, make the most out of their products, and never wait on hold again.
As a Product Manager, you will be taking care of the Creator and Analyst user personas – increasing their efficiency and confidence, so they can quickly achieve success with Mavenoid. This includes identifying problems to solve, validating their value (for users and customers) and business viability (for us), enabling the team to create and iterate on high-quality solutions.
- Conduct ongoing product discovery (customer/user interviews, data/insights exploration, competitive analysis).
- Set OKRs for your product stream(s), agree on them with the team and approve with the Head of Product.
- Create, maintain and communicate the product roadmap for your product stream(s). Provide clear reasoning for product decisions.
- Create and collaborate with the team on product one-pagers (problem statement, success metrics, high-level requirements). Then, prioritise the scope to ship and learn quickly, but with a big opportunity in mind.
- Support the team during the 6-week Product Cycle with ad-hoc research, data and insights to make good decisions.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the shipped product in cooperation with engineers and QA.
- Drive customer adoption of newly shipped features. Track the ease of use and impact after delivery, take proof of concept to pilots, and large-scale production.
- Support Sales, BusDev, Customer Success, Marketing teams with product info, Q&As, demos and input for collateral.
- Efficiently communicate with external partners, so we make good progress on joint initiatives.
- Actively suggest product process improvements – so we improve our ways of working.
- Proven track record of managing a growing product that is live in production (as a Product Manager).
- Practical experience driving discovery: problem exploration and validation, qualitative and quantitative research.
- A strong sense of general UX principles, and a sharp eye for detail to keep the product UI quality bar high.
- Technical chops, understanding how modern software is built to discuss solutions with engineers and partners.
- Be able to facilitate effective ideation and scoping sessions with the team and document them.
- Communicate concisely and assertively, have good presentation skills.
This role is remote-eligible from countries in UTC 2+/- hours time zone.
What we offer
- The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
- Remote-first policy. Work from home or anywhere, or if you prefer from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or New York City, US.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware you need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences and other learning material.
- Regular company events and trips, online and remote activities.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don’t care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it