Parkopedia was founded with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world. Today, Parkopedia is the world’s leading digital parking services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Parkopedia’s EV product development which includes EV search, payment and navigation. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing business and to significantly improve the charging experience for EV drivers around the world.
We’re part of a global team, but this role is based in our London office, which is a short walk from London Bridge.
- Understand EV driver pain points and needs (ideally you own an EV car!)
- Manage and take ownership of the product roadmap in order to implement Parkopedia’s EV strategy
- Work with engineering and business teams to help define and build Parkopedia’s EV product
- Liaise with EV industry partners (CPOs, EMSPs, etc)
- Support Parkopedia’s global automotive sales team on EV product sales
You will have:
- In-depth understanding of the EV industry, ideally 3+ years product management experience at a CPO/EMSP/EV charging SaaS platform
B2B product management experience, ideally with some B2C experience
- Technical knowledge, enough to understand APIs, payment flows, web/app architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- “Can do” mentality and strong entrepreneurial motivation
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave – yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Cash bonus
- Training allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Time off for volunteering
- We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.