As Senior Product Manager at Workpath, you’re responsible for what gets built by your product team and that it provides the most value to customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to develop new features for thousands of daily users. Specifically, your team will enable thousands of teams, middle managers, and executives to execute better on their strategy: by building solutions that help them understand how they make progress on their goals, generate learnings about where things might be blocked, and enabling them to resolve them together. Ideally, these solutions provide teams a moment of calm clarity during their week of daily noise and help them achieve their most important priorities.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Regularly talk to our actual users and customers to truly understand their issues, pains, and desires and validate solutions
- Prioritize what your product team should build next based on qualitative and quantitative insights and your team’s OKRs
- Craft feature concepts with engineers and designers and facilitate a smooth implementation
- Take an active role in defining your team’s OKRs and strategic direction while taking into account user and business needs, competition and market trends
- Experience in B2B SaaS product management, preferably with enterprise customers
- Empathic listener, who has a relentless desire to understand customer needs
- Positive, hands-on mentality and the ability for finding creative solutions
- Strategic thinker with a tendency to act
- Real passion for supporting organizations to transform into agile and learning networks
- Full working proficiency in German or English (communication and writing)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Since work is a huge part of your life we want it to be interesting and fun. We work hard, we care for each other and always walk away satisfied. We constantly refine our approach and everyone has a say. If you like a challenge you will love it here.
- Opportunity to develop along our technical or team leadership career paths.
- A strong team and feedback culture, as well as collaboration in an agile working environment of mutual support and very flat hierarchies.
- A lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our growth, check our Youtube Podcast and listen to our team members.
- Unique insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and have direct impact on the transformation of leading corporates.
- Enormous growth and development opportunities through internal knowledge sharing sessions beyond the boundaries of your team.
- The possibility to work flexibly from your home office or from our central office in Munich.
- Competitive compensation in addition to benefits & perks such as mobility subsidy, personal development budget of 1.800€ per year and Urban Sports Club membership (yes, we also have coffee, fruits and drinks).
If you made it until here you probably want to talk to us. Hit the apply button.
We’re looking to build teams of missionaries, not mercenaries – are you, too?
Apply for this position
Workpath is a B2B SaaS startup headquartered in the heart of Munich. Our strategic workflow and analytics software drives agile management and business transformation for customers like SAP, Metro and Scout24. Join our fast-growing team that is working on shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in businesses all over the world.