In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
What you will do in this role:
You will work closely with multiple product teams and set the strategic approach for the go-to-market strategies for product releases and updates. Leading the project delivery of these campaigns with cross-functional teams from design, brand, social, customer support, you will make sure campaigns are executed on time and on-brand.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Linktree, you’ll be working together with various members and teams to achieve your goals – You’ll investigate how we currently work and help us optimise it as you grow into your role. We’re just getting started, so joining us now means a LOT of influence on the direction we’re going.
Leading in your role isn’t working on your own, though – you’ll have peers, leaders and mentors, like Dan and Jess available to help when needed as you innovate your way to delivering results and supporting others.
You will own:
- The strategy and delivery of your product campaigns
- The adoption metrics for feature rollouts, delivering those insights back to the wider business
- Product and email messaging flows using Appcues and Braze
Where and how we work:
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family-friendly work environment. Kids, pets and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid “remote and in-office sometimes” approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney with LA coming next but our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
Being globally distributed doesn’t mean you need to change your time zone, and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a “normal” 9-5 as we are a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Product Marketing roles for SaaS companies
- Data-driven and analytical approach to marketing
- Experience with tools (or similar tools) such as Appcues, Braze, Heap & Metabase
- High collaborative! Our company is very cross-functional so you should genuinely enjoy collaborating on projects
- A high level of EQ and empathy to the challenges of working in a hyper-growth startup
The Linktree Story
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms – But where should someone who wants to discover more about you achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most – and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question – why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With an average sign up rate of 30,000+ new users per day for the past 18 months (with no signs of stopping), and with our latest funding round of $45M USD announced recently, we’re on our way to make a real impact on the digital world – and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.#LI-AV