HR Acuity is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. We are a profitable, fun, fast-growing and innovative company looking for a strong product marketing pro to build and manage our product marketing function.
In this exciting new role, the Product Marketing Manager will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will have responsibility to communicate the power of our products for technical audiences and assert the business impact of our solutions to employee relations buyers and senior executives. They will drive go-to-market strategy and will be the expert on our buyers and competitors and lay the foundation for market success.
This individual will partner closely with product management, sales and marketing to build the go-to-market plan and execute that plan by creating high-impact assets and enabling the field to drive business growth. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, a collaborator, a strategic-thinker who enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves and exercises sound judgement on when to push back and when to dive in.
HR Acuity® is the leader in employee relations and investigation solutions. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) technology solution helps achieve consistency in how organizations track, investigate and analyze employee issues. Why work here? Simply put, we have a nimble culture, innovative environment, freedom to think and implement, explosive growth, and work with Fortune 500 clients.
- Drive go-to-market strategy for HR Acuity’s products. From introducing new products and features to the market to influencing awareness and demand generation programs that build pipeline and move customers through the purchase funnel.
- Own messaging, positioning and storytelling to articulate how our products solve key customer problems and drive value for their businesses.
- Drive product content strategy. Partner with content marketing to inform or lead the creation of compelling and differentiated content across a variety of formats (web, whitepapers, videos, datasheets, etc.) to enable fellow marketers, sales and customer success teams to execute relevant campaigns and marketing programs.
- Develop and manage buyer and user personas, including buyer journeys.
- Sales enablement: Equip HR Acuity sales team with the knowledge and resources they need to articulate the value of our offerings at every step of the purchase cycle and convert prospects into successful customers.
- Customer Advocacy: Partner with customer marketing to develop a robust ecosystem of customer advocates and grow our library of technical and business-oriented case studies that clearly articulate the value of HR Acuity.
- Competitive Landscape: Stay on top of the fast-changing competitive landscape, become the go-to-person for competitive intelligence in the category and drive proactive initiatives and campaigns to establish HR Acuity’s differentiated position in the market.
Deeply understand challenges and topics that are important to employee relations leaders and practitioners.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing in a B2B SaaS environment with 3 years in product marketing preferred, ideally in HR technology.
- Previous experience in B2B customer marketing, demand generation or product management a plus.
- Deep knowledge of B2B marketing, B2B SaaS sales cycles, and product marketing best practices.
- Track record developing compelling, differentiated and concise messaging for and marketing to large organizations with complex technology environments.
- Proven ability to engage with technical and business audiences alike, building empathy, understanding their unique challenges and motivations, and demonstrating the value of our products.
- Strong analytical skills to drive systematic improvements to product and marketing programs.
- Proven ability to clearly and graciously communicate and receive feedback.
A bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience.
Successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak-up and know when to influence and drive important changes.
- Passion for knowing your market and translating that expertise to actionable go-to-market plans.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, resourceful and detail-oriented.
Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Data-driven, focused on reporting and measurement.
Ability to take initiative and work independently.