We’re looking for a Product Manager with experience in delivering user-centric products. You’ve helped shape important features and want to keep delivering more value to users. Maybe you’ve built innovative B2B products from scratch, either in small startups or in bigger organisations, and you know how crucial it is for you and your team to receive customer feedback to continuously improve your product.
You have strong experience collaborating with a cross-functional team. You will be working closely with a talented Engineering Lead and an amazing Product Designer. The three of you will be responsible for figuring out the proper way to solve the true problem customers have (and you know that’s not always what users think they need).
You will help us find product-market fit and create a new revenue stream for our secondaries product. By working on this key strategic area, you will help shape the future of Capdesk as a whole, acquiring new customer segments and unlocking the power of equity across Europe.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have 3+ years experience in product management in a high-paced, agile software development environment, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products
- Be a great communicator to explain product decisions and the rationale behind them to all levels of the organisation, including both internal and external stakeholders
- Be structured. You would own the project management of secondaries events and are expected to help the team organize itself. You know how to prioritise different competing tasks.
- Be collaborative. You are used to working closely with engineers, Product Designers and commercial execs.
- Strive for the longer-term vision of the product, and be pragmatic and analytical in your decisions.
- Participate in business and higher level design discussions.
- Be a team player with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You lead by example.
This is an amazing opportunity to become one of our product culture pillars and help define our future!
How we work today:
- We use OKRs to define our quarterly team goals and we work in 1-week iterations for ensuring we achieve them
- We work with dual-track agile: we combine discovery and delivery tracks to release customer-centric software
- We use Figma for creating wireframes and Miro for brainstorming and ideation
What we can offer you:
- Negotiable salary depending on the level of experience
- Transparent equity ownership. We practice what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day every year up to 5 days), plus national holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support as well as access to therapists with Spill
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- Enhanced parental leave – 26 weeks maternity, 17 weeks paternity (also includes adoption) and in the unfortunate circumstance we also offer miscarriage leave
- You get your very own Pleo company credit card, so no more expenses hassle
- Semi-annual company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials) and quarterly kick offs
- Onboarding budget of £2,500 to spend on equipment you need so you can work to the best of your abilities
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.