At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry.
Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
In this role, you will:
- Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap to integrate
- TeleClinic into the existing doctor patient relationships and enable the development team to deliver the product
- Continuously prioritize the needs of the stakeholder on our platform, using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed
- Maintain the product backlog – prioritize, plan and specify tasks in a KPI-oriented way and in close collaboration with the engineering team
- Own the whole product cycle from conception to implementation, KPI-oriented optimization and quality control
- Enable dedicated engineering resources to improve the product incrementally in an agile environment
- Communicate product priorities across the company; be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
- Serve as the domain expert on jobs and processes done by doctors.
- Understand the landscape and the needs of doctors and what has been done as well as where those areas are going and how we can differentiate
What you need to be successful:
- University degree in either engineering, natural science studies, business or comparable
- 2+ years of product management experience in an growth environment
- Successful track record of owning a complex set of product features, defining a 6-12 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Experience in working with engineers in an agile development processes, especially Scrum
- You are able to cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the engineer team to get solutions shipped
- Experience with medical products, health care entities, payment providers, finance systems or loyalty/voucher programs is desirable
- German as native language (or comparable level), Fluent in English
- You have excellent certificates for previous degrees (please send them with your application)
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year – up to 30 vacation days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that’s why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)