Who We Are:
BigMouth Inc. is based in Glastonbury CT and we are the masters at creating, marketing and selling fun and innovative products at retailers worldwide. We partner with leading retailers such as Target, Walmart, Toys R’ Us, Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters and thousands of other retailers around the globe. Celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Reese Witherspoon, Michael Strahan, Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus often feature our products across social media! You know who we are, you’ve seen us on your screen or in your local mall – we are everywhere and always growing!
What We Need:
We need a dynamic product manager who will play an influential role in driving and supporting new product development and ongoing product management from both a strategic and execution standpoint. He/she will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with sales, product development and operations to ensure revenue and customer service goals are met.
The position requires strong project management skills and the ability to effectively work with others across the organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and have experience with managing the complete life cycle of products and conducting base level market research.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or related field, and 5-8 years of experience within the consumer products industry.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Superior project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple launches and products at once
- Strong market analysis and strategic planning skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience with ERP (NetSuite preferred)
- Chinese sourcing experience considered a plus
- Ability to travel both domestic and international
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit, passion and exceptional attention to detail
What We Offer:
An opportunity to work with our exclusive product line in a creative corporate culture where employees are valued, innovation is recognized, and the opportunities for growth are limitless. Generous Base Salary, bonuses and exceptional benefit package. This position is located in our Glastonbury, CT office.