Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury’s, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
We are looking for a Product Manager with SaaS experience to join our growing Product team. You will be reporting to our Head of Product and working closely day-to-day with our UX designers, engineering team, and customer support.
Our culture is really important to us, so we are looking for someone who can demonstrate our values, as well as creativity, organizational skills, and a data-driven approach.
What you’ll do
- Research, identify, define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct market, competitor, customer, and internal research to help you define the problem space and be the recognized expert.
- Evangelise agile best practices and processes across the whole product lifecycle.
- Work with our Design team in the research and design of features and create specifications that can be used during development
- Manage and prioritise a bug backlog and functional backlog in TFS and prepare commitments towards fortnightly sprints.
- Lead daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Work with Product Marketing to create core positioning and messaging for the product
- Ruthlessly prioritize your time and product feature development, balancing quality, competitive advantage, customer need, and innovation using a data-driven approach.
- Help build a Go to Market plans and then deliver against it.
- Contribute to our product wiki
What you’ll need
- Have an ambitious nature and/or be on an upward trajectory looking for a career-defining position where they can put a lot in and get a lot out
- Be excited by the idea of a fast-growth start-up’s pace and challenges and an innate sense of urgency.
- Be able to lead teams and maintain a strong working relationship with colleagues across offices.
- Have passion and connoisseur’s eye for beautiful, effective design and the art of great product
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Have a strong understanding of lean product management and UX principles
What’s on offer
- Choose the equipment you need to do your best work
- We don’t clock watch, we trust you to manage your time
- An annual whole-company Summer summit in the sun
- Option to have a stake in our growing business
- Dog-friendly office with a range of furry friends (Murphy, Jasper and Sausage)
- A fully stocked drinks fridge in the office as well as a great coffee station
- A generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- We celebrate tenure and offer you an extra day holiday for every year you’re with us
- The ability to work from either of our offices (Minsk and London) or fully remotely
If you only fulfil 75% of the criteria we encourage you to still apply, we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to building a diverse culture. We are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds and all applicants will receive consideration without discrimination