Remote UX Designer wanted!
Zoll is hiring a UX Designer to join our Healthcare & Patient Care Operations team.
The UX Designer is an integral part of the team developing the user experience for the ZOLL Patient Care products with most of your focus on our pre-hospital charting tools. You will work with Product, Engineering, and QA, along with other members of the UX team, to develop a consistent user experience theme for the Patient Care products within the ZOLL portfolio. You will be responsible for collaborating on new product development as well as helping to improve our existing UX to better serve our customers’ needs while aligning with our overall User Experience strategy at ZOLL.
- Lead and drive the experience design for the next generation of our patient charting product
- Reach beyond customer perceptions to develop usability options that overreach client processes and that exceed the standard user interface notion of “look and feel”
- Interact with customers, product, engineering, and other internal teams, to help gather requirements and translate them to workable solutions
- Develop user flows, wireframes and prototypes that convey a consistent, effective, and efficient user experience
- Provide knowledge and expertise in designing for mobile and share that knowledge with others
- Present and defend your concepts using your understanding of research, patterns, and best practices
- Contribute to the creation, definition, and implementation of a design system and product-specific style guide
- Integrate user research and testing into the design process and communicate results to help inform product design direction
- Effectively communicate functionality and content for product management, on-site and offshore development teams
- Collaborate with product team in adhering to UX design strategies and principles
- Act as an evangelist within R&D to communicate the art and science of usability and the importance of having a consistent and correct user experience
- Exert influence to act as a customer advocate throughout the company without giving the perception of having a personal agenda
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience professional with proven success in delivering complex product experience design
- Mobile development experience
- Portfolio demonstrating a solid grasp of UX concepts for mobile application development
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design philosophies and best practices
- Solid understanding of professional methodologies and best practices, and the ability to apply them as needed, to develop and implement a complex user experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating deliverables for complex interfaces: use cases, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Ability to actively engage users throughout the product lifecycle, using a variety of research and testing methodologies to drive data driven design
- Ability to communicate UX principles and patterns verbally and in writing to customers, engineers, product managers, and others
- Ability to thrive in a transitioning environment: flexibility, willingness to pivot and openness to change
- Experience working in an Agile environment on a scrum team
- Passion for improving the tools that clinicians use in the field and for the art and science of usability and the user experience
More details including Salary Range at link below!