Zoopla is the UK`s most comprehensive property website, focused on empowering users with the resources they need to make better-informed property decisions. We help consumers both find their next home and research the market by combining hundreds of thousands of property listings with market data, local information and community tools.
At Zoopla we are fans of transparency and everything we do is aimed at making the market more efficient for both property consumers and advertisers alike. Zoopla has rapidly become the UK`s leading online destination for property consumers to search for homes and do their market research and the favoured online marketing partner for UK estate agents, letting agents and property developers.
We are looking for a Commercial Product Analyst to sit within the Commercial Product team. We`re looking for someone who loves digging deep into the numbers, identifying the data stories that really matter and collaborating with colleagues around the business to action them. You`ll be passionate about putting data at the centre of the decision-making process, and understand the role testing plays in an iterative product process.
- Analyse commercial products across ZPG property channels
- Develop strategy for collating and reporting on Commercial Product KPIs, ensuring data is accurate, accessible and meaningful
- Develop strategy for monitoring product performance in a scalable manner
- Provide actionable analysis and recommendations to the Commercial Product team
- Collaborate with the data team on Commercial data propositions and strategic initiatives
- Provide diagnostic analysis of trends and patterns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various initiatives
- Work with the stakeholders to ensure that relevant data is at the heart of decision making
- Present findings to senior management to help inform business decisions.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good commercial experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Hands on experience of web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience of AB and MV testing, with advanced knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS/MS in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field would be a plus
- Excellent SQL skills and development experience in at least one scripting language (Python preferred) a plus.
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our “Cooperage” offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames.
Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) (“ZPG”) owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack, Expert Agent, Technicweb and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.