We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We want to continue hiring passionate, humble and smart individuals who can help us fuel our ambitious international expansion plans. Someone who can help us figure things out and implement their ideas at the same time. If you consider yourself an inquisitive and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and can pick things up quickly. Then we want to hear from you!
Here are some other things we’re looking for in a Product Manager:
- Experience with strategizing and building products from the ground up.
- Background in product validation with real customers using a complete set of product discovery techniques.
- Proactivity to constantly seek opportunities to understand customer needs for quick wins and as a basis for innovation.
- Natural aptitude to put customers at the very centre of your actions, listening and taking into account their feedback.
- Ability to inspire a full stack, cross-functional development team to deliver great features.
- Great communication skills, both in Spanish and English, and the ability to adapt the style depending on the audience.
What you can expect from the job
It is hard to say what your day will always look like as we are a fast growing start-up (you know how it is!) but in general we believe that as Product Manager your week will involve:
- User story mapping sessions.
- Deep diving for insights into your analytics dashboard.
- Discussing with stakeholders the perfect balance of optimisation and innovation.
- Reviewing and signing off stories and celebrating wins with the team.
- Whatever else you believe is valuable for the company.
Why work for Geoblink
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Flexible retribution program (Cobee)
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after a year of employment.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether from home or in the office.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.