The Bet Product Team has created a brand-new vacancy, as they’re on the lookout for a Product Manager to lead on setting out the vision for our native products, both iOS and Android!
You will be joining a team that obsess about creating award winning and industry leading products that our customers love. We’re responsible for setting the course for the Sky Bet web and native products and we also run Super 6 and Fantasy Football for Sky Sports and ITV7 in partnership with ITV.
We work collaboratively with teams from all disciplines across Sky Betting & Gaming to define product roadmaps focused on what will not only solve real customer problems but surprise and delight too.
We push new tech to its limits and joining the Bet product team means you’ll be working with the best digital minds in a fast paced environment to iteratively and incrementally deliver value. You’ll create innovative products and applications and you’ll develop systems and software that can handle the biggest of challenges – like 11m financial transactions every Saturday afternoon.
You’ll have a passion for creating easy to use, enjoyable experiences for our customers that are engaging, consistent and encourage Safer Gambling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify what native capabilities we can take advantage of to drive customer value and improve the Sky Bet experience for our app users
- Work with Trading, Commercial, Marketing and Insight teams to help define plans and deliverables with clear metrics to improve value to customers and the business
- Lead the delivery of new products from discovery through to launch
- Effectively prioritise between longer term strategy vs quick wins
- Have overall Product responsibility for our native development teams
- Prioritise product backlogs and lead the roadmap
- Work with Insight and research teams to understand and validate the impact of product changes
- Identify and implement changes to working practices in order to improve delivery and engagement within the native teams and wider business
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
- You’ll use your drive to improve the customer experience to encourage and empower the teams and internal partners you work with
- You’re passionate about what you do from exploring best product practice, technology and media trends all with the aim of making things better for SBG and our customers
- You’ll have an analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of our customers – bringing them to the forefront so that genuine customer needs drive us to the best solutions.
- You’ll ideally have experience of working on native apps
- Being highly organised and self-motivated with a desire to see a job through to conclusion
- Being a great communicator able to operate at all levels of an organisation
Working at Sky Betting & Gaming means that you’ll work for one of the Top 50 UK Best Places To Work on Glassdoor that’s also been ranked 4th in the UK for work-life balance and has one of the Top 20 Best CEOs in the UK (according to Glassdoor)!
You’ll also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly – bi-annual “thank you bonus” + once a year bonus based on company results
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Competitive pension scheme: 6% employer / 3% employee contribution (options to increase company contribution to 9%)
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,668
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year
To view even more great benefits please visit our benefits page.