We have a vacancy for a Product Manager to join the Bet Product Team – a team that obsess about creating award winning and industry leading products that our customers love. We’re responsible for creating the best product experiences across web and mobile.
This role specifically defines the future roadmap of Sky Sports most used free-to-play game, Super 6. With over 1 million people playing every Saturday we take pride in making football more exciting for fans and are leading customer focussed initiatives which have seen us launch a brand new Super 6 Native app and companion game, Super 6 Extra!
Despite our position at the front of the market we are not content to rest on our laurels and are looking for an exceptional individual to further push the boundaries of free-to-play games with fresh ideas and innovative developments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead on creating a strategy and roadmap for your product area both in flight and pushing discovery for 12+ months ahead
- Work with Commercial, Marketing and Insight teams to help define plans and deliverables with clear targets and metrics to improve value to customers and the business
- Lead the delivery of new products from discovery through to launch
- Find opportunities to improve our product offering
- Join up long term plans with here and now prioritisation
- Understand and align product plans to the wider strategy for the business
- Have overall Product responsibility for at least one Delivery Squad
- Identify and manage dependencies between Squads and Tribes
- Prioritise product backlogs and manage the roadmap
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
- You’re a great collaborator, with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- You’ll use your drive to improve the customer experience to inspire and empower the teams and business partners you work with
- You’re passionate about what you do from exploring best product practice, technology and media trends all with the aim of making things better for SBG and our customers
- You’ll have an analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of our customers – bringing them to the forefront so that genuine customer needs drive us to the best solutions.
- Being highly organised and self-motivated with a desire to see a job through to conclusion
- Being a great communicator able to operate at all levels of an organisation
- Nurture your mind with new ideas, innovative thinking and question the status quo
Working at Sky Betting & Gaming means that you’ll work for one of the Top 50 UK Best Places To Work on Glassdoor that’s also been ranked 4th in the UK for work-life balance and has one of the Top 20 Best CEOs in the UK (according to Glassdoor)!
You’ll also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly – bi-annual “thank you bonus” + once a year bonus based on company results
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Competitive pension scheme: 6% employer / 3% employee contribution (options to increase company contribution to 9%)
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,668
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year
To view even more great benefits please visit our benefits page.