📃 We are looking for a creative growth manager with a taste for unknown territories and methods. Joining PhotoRoom now means that you will be part of the first employees of one of the fastest-growing photo editing apps used by millions of entrepreneurs across 100+ countries.
💰 55k€-75k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month in Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
* We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than Paris.
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom provides photo editing software powerful enough to create outstanding images yet simple enough to be used without any training. We leverage deep learning to translate pixels into objects, drastically simplifying non-creative tasks such as removing backgrounds from images.
Our mission: enable entrepreneurs and small businesses to compose images that stand out.
Founded by Matthieu Rouif (10 years of experience in mobile apps, built apps used by 100+ million users) and Eliot Andres (4 years of experience in large-scale computer vision), PhotoRoom was selected by Y Combinator in 2020. Talented engineers, designers and marketers have joined the team since then, coming from Apple, Algolia or Google among others.
Today, PhotoRoom is profitable and is used by more than 6millions of users every month. We improve our product and our technology with the support of world-class experts in the field like Yann LeCun, Roxanne Varza or Holger Seim. PhotoRoom was featured by Apple, named Editor’s Choice and won the Best App of 2021 title on Android.
As a small tight-knit team, our priorities are impact and iteration speed. We ship new versions every week and talk to our users daily. There is nothing we enjoy more than working side-by-side with another team member to improve our users’ experience.
Become one of the first hires in a fast-growing start-up and make your mark on a product used by millions of people. Apply at PhotoRoom today ⬇
✨Your core mission ✨
As a growth manager, you will be in charge of analyzing and testing growth opportunities to bring PhotoRoom to the next level. You can have a strong impact in this role thanks to your freedom and the resources available.
More specifically, you will:
– Ideate, design, create, execute and analyze your own experiments to explore growth opportunities
– Prioritize, persevere or give up initiatives exercising your judgment, the data, and the feedback you collect
– Work closely with the rest of the team (Marketing, Product, Engineering) to launch initiatives, collect and share feedback.
Examples of territories and topics you could be exploring: scale in new countries, improve our onboarding’s flow through A/B test, iterate on pricing, implement growth hack in and outside the app, etc.
✨ About you ✨
– You are very creative: you’re great at generating, developing, and exploring new ideas
– You can iterate fast: you test and learn from what you experiment with flexibility
– You know how to build basic prototypes (with or without code)- You are good at analyzing and judging the results of your experiments
– You are knowledgeable about consumer apps’ challenges and know where and how to keep learning in this domain
– You have been an entrepreneur or a great actor of change and experimentation in a company.
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
– We have flexible working hours
– We trust people to work remotely
– We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
✨ 4-steps process ✨
1. Screening call
2. Interview with the Head of Growth
3. Creative session
4. Culture fit interview and meet the team!