Lone Wolf is looking for two experienced Product Managers for our CRM & Website products.
This is a dynamic position and you should be excited to work in a rapidly evolving environment, able to manage the delivery of near-term product enhancements and longer-range projects while communicating with a wide range of other departments and stakeholders at various levels across the organization.
Most importantly, you will be focused on our users themselves and have experience leading customer-based discovery to determine current and future needs, translate those into requirements that can be used by development, and then own and prioritize your development backlog.
Your experience working with a variety of product management methodologies will enable you to hit the ground running, evaluating, and processing existing work in short order as well as being a key contributor on new cross-product initiatives with high, company-level visibility.
This is a true opportunity to shine and make an impact out-the-gate within an innovative, industry-leading organization.
These positions work together collaboratively and report directly to a Product Director who will guide the strategy and vision for your product and work alongside you in your effort to manage the development backlog for your collective products.
What You’ll Get
As part of the team, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with top-notch engineers, product managers, customer success, and sales team members to get a well-rounded view of our business. We are committed to empowering our employees to take ownership of their work, to fail forward and to speak with radical candor. This culture is what allows us to put our best foot forward every day.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Lone Wolf:
- You’ll spend time talking to users, understanding their concerns, and validating that your team’s solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You will work with the Director of Product Management, CRM and Websites and VP, Product to set the roadmap to deliver on the vision and translate a complex set of possibilities (and technical requirements) into simple, compelling value propositions for the customer .
- You’ll be an analyst who measures the results of each product release and delivers iterative updates based on new learnings.
- You will work with Marketing & Sales to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 2+ years of experience in a product management role, ideally in SaaS technology.
- You are experienced in leading product strategy processes, conducting analysis, and executing product development processes.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, handling sensitive customer escalations, and writing product requirements.
- You have strong organization and time management skills that enable you to juggle a variety of projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- You can comfortably manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, technical feasibility, and business requirements, to get the most important thing done.
- You are positive, collaborative, creative, curious, and are not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow.
Bonus points if you have any of these desired skills (none are required):
- You’ve worked in real estate or real estate technology and have some familiarity with real estate processes and/or data.
- You have worked on or with CRM products and understand the basic architecture of a typical CRM system.