Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference, and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us in Leipzig – as a Senior Product Manager.
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of users around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. At InVision, you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures like in other companies, rather we are a proudly diverse group of international professionals. And: We are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job:
With our B2B SaaS products in the areas of predictive analytics, operations research and digital education, we are operating in markets with high growth potential. Our product teams assume end-to-end responsibility for the entire product lifecycle and create product solutions that our customers love. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a member of one of our interdisciplinary product teams, together with Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Designers, as well as Customer Experience and Marketing professionals. Your primary goal is to ensure that our solutions are both valuable and viable.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute your expertise in the techniques and methodologies of modern product discovery and product delivery, and collaborate closely with our Product Designers, Engineers, and Product Marketing professionals to discover, develop and deliver impactful solutions to market
- Determine what gets built and released to customers is both valuable and viable
- Develop and share deep knowledge of our users and customers, and use data to analyze how our customers engage with our products
- Continuously monitor industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Provide solid know-how on the various constraints of the business (e.g. from marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy perspectives)
- Show leadership by inspiring your teammates, as well as other colleagues, leaders and stakeholders, through your use of data and logic
What you bring to the role:
- Min. 5 years of professional experience with technology-driven product development, and at least 2 years working experience as a Product Manager; Workforce Management experience is preferred
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems
- Sound judgment to assess risk; not afraid to fail
- Well-structured and data-driven reasoning skills
- While our core operating language is English, we are keen to add individuals who are multilingual, especially in one of the following languages: German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian
What we offer:
- Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you’re not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us. In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
- Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons. Be it at our regular Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
- Streamlined onboarding: We provide an in-depth, engaging onboarding program that brings you up to speed. Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know, and will be available to answer your questions.
- Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If all fits together, we make many things possible.
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, with high-end IT equipment, free catering, public transport tickets, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
- … and lots more.
Sounds good? Let’s talk next steps:
If this job offer makes your heart skip a beat, and you’re an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager, currently based in Germany or another European country, don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
Even if you’re not sure whether you can fulfill all the tasks, or if you’re not always one hundred percent convinced of your abilities yourself, or you think you don’t have enough self-confidence, please don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you as a person with all your experience and previous projects. If you’re interested in the role, we would love to see your resume with a cover letter describing your interest in this position.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.