SEEK is the global leader in the creation and operation of online employment markets. Owning leading job boards in Australia, New Zealand, China, Brazil, Mexico, Africa and across SE Asia, SEEK employs over 4000 people across Australia and internationally.
Our Product Managers know their product, its users, and our strategy inside and out – their passion is to create and maintain products that people love, use and buy.
15 years ago SEEK changed the way hirers find candidates. We’re going to do it again; want to help us? Who are you? You are a smart Product Manager who loves solving real customer problems at a detailed level and delivering real outcomes.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager of our Advertiser Team, this role will help deliver product performance outcomes to our advertisers. Working in a fast paced environment which focuses on lean product delivery, this role is definitely not for the faint hearted – we work hard and we play hard. In return you’ll learn more than you ever imagined working closely with IT, other areas in Product, Strategy, Finance, Sales, Customer Service and Marketing to ensure successful launches of fully supported products / enhancements.
- Be the “Product Owner” of products within the Hirer portfolio
- Be a relentless customer advocate with a focus on delivering a world-class user experience
- Deliver key metrics / outcomes and drive the evolution of your product through development and enhancements via a dedicated product development stream
- Manage and drive the product design deliverables and work within a co-located development stream to ensure smooth delivery
- Work with key stakeholders to build business cases for new initiatives for your product that solve important customer problems
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends
- Actively manage and engage stakeholders across the business ensure quality and freshness of your product
Skills and Experience
- Considerable experience in online or software product development (B2B experience would be highly desirable), including solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- Customer centric in your approach with a strong capacity to understand market and strategic drivers to set clear goals and define problem statements
- Proven ability to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data driven approach
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver business outcomes
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. Our commitment to fostering a work environment where people feel like they’re making a difference everyday has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we’re proud of that!
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Beck – Head of Executive Search at SEEK on email@example.com or 61 419 216 116