About EdTech Impact
EdTech Impact is on a mission to empower educators to find the best education technology (EdTech) for their children.
Developed with the UK’s leading academic researchers, EdTech Impact’s marketplace and efficacy rating system enables teachers and parents to learn which technology works best in their own setting. In a sector that is rife with unverified marketing claims, this advancement places evidence and trust at the heart of education procurement, and improves how educators buy education technology forever.
Since 2020, EdTech Impact has grown by 432%, with over 1,500 solutions underpinned by 10,000 verified independent reviews and impact ratings. Twice recommended by the Department for Education as a key resource, and with exclusive partnerships into the biggest Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs), EdTech Impact now supports tens of thousands of UK educators every month.
New partners and investment has been secured, making 2022 our most exciting year yet as we begin scaling our impact Internationally with our first office in Asia – the world’s fastest-growing EdTech region.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead the product development strategy as we embark on our next phase of growth.
The Product Manager will:
- Lead the roadmap development of new platform features to support critical customer journeys; from purchase, registration and on-boarding, through to retention & renewal.
- Identify user needs, problems and opportunities through research, analysis, market data and direct interaction with the users.
- Work with designers to develop, prototype, test and optimise high-fidelity visuals and prototypes.
- Develop and iterate wireframes, user stories and user flows with the product team.
- Work with the in-house development team to test and release product features & enhancements.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in an eCommerce/B2B/SaaS product management position with a strong digital user focus.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- Experience in an early-stage or startup environment.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- Confident and assured. You’ll be the first in this role and will be leading in this area
- Experience in agile working and lean thinking.
- A data-driven mindset.
- Self-driven & proactive. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment where priorities can change often.
- A passion for EdTech / improving the education system
- Remote first company – we’re continually building out our ‘remote work’ stack which currently includes Basecamp, Slack & Google Drive.
- Home office fund to make sure you’re setup properly
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- North West office if you would prefer being office-based and we do have regular get-togethers for remote employees.
The obvious stuff…
- Company laptop
- 25 days (+ statutory) holidays
- Pension scheme
As we continue to expand, we’ll be looking at introducing further benefits and would very much like these to be based on employee feedback.