LET US INTRODUCE …
Join the mobility revolution! With the backing and support of Volkswagen, we’ve launched WeShare in June 2019 – first in Berlin, and just recently in Hamburg. We are a high-potential, high-quality start-up that offers innovative, holistic, and stress-free mobility solutions. Our customer-centric approach means that to us, mobility is not just a means to an end. It’s a passion. We are UMI.
YOUR UPCOMING PROJECTS
In your role as “Product Owner” you’ll work directly on our customer-facing mobile app to create the most amazing mobility experience. You will be part of our Product & Engineering team and closely collaborate with other product owners and stakeholders in the entire company. You will be responsible for a dedicated domain of the product which you will develop further with a highly-skilled and motivated cross-functional team consisting of designers, iOS engineers, Android engineers, backend engineers, and a Scrum Master. As an asset to our team you will:
- Ensure to provide our customers a unique mobility experience that always fits their purpose.
- Be responsible for dedicated domains of the customer-facing product, following the domain-driven-design principle.
- Encourage a cross functional team including engineers, designers and QA to deliver and launch innovative features or even whole new product verticals.
- Prioritize and derive key initiatives for the mobile app development to deliver towards our company strategy.
- Measure, monitor, and analyze metrics to optimize existing features and to learn from minimum viable features/products.
- Develop not only features but also new product verticals using market analysis, competitive benchmarking, and business cases to ensure revenue impact and return on investment.
- Own the product lifecycle from early development to continuous optimization while anticipating any challenges and risks
- Foster collaboration and communication across different product and development teams.
- Embrace change by living agile principles and putting them to life in your everyday actions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU
- Experience – You have at least 3 years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in a digital consumer product or service environment, ideally in the mobility domain.
- Methods – You have experience with agile software development methodologies, and also advanced knowledge of product management methodologies and tools.
- Working style – You’re able to deal with complexity in a fast-moving environment, love research and are excited to learn more about specific topics from our business and our industry.
- Competencies – You are extremely structured and have great analytical skills to make data-driven decisions.
- Customer focus – You never lose sight of our customer and strive to deliver the best user experience.
- Language – You have fluent English skills – any additional language skill is a plus.
- Values – our values are: determination, responsibility & enthusiasm – we’d love to see that in you as well!
NICE TO HAVES
- You are interested in the mobility industry and maybe even use WeShare already 🙂
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We currently lead with two levels of hierarchies (so, pretty flat) and have a no rank, no title philosophy (#weareequals)
- The company is steered through our self-made OKR model and dedicated OKR-champs
- We benchmark our salaries (internal & external) to assure a competitive salary
- Every UMI receives a monthly mobility budget to use various mobility services
- 30 vacation days + 2 additional days off (24.12. + 31.12)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- 360 degree feedback and employee reviews every 6 months
- An office close to Alexanderplatz – in the heart of Berlin!
PLEASE KEEP READING…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.