TeaPayment is a regulated Electronic Money Institution with the capability to support cutting-edge businesses with an international client base. TeaPayment offers a seamless payment solution through an intuitive technical platform to support all clients manage their operations effectively.
You’ll be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups who pride themselves on their internal work culture as much as their innovative technical solutions. As a Product Manager your role will be focused on:
– Responsible for planning and executing the product’s life cycle;
– Identification of improvements that favor and increase user satisfaction;
– Develop product positioning strategies;
– Document important technical decisions, next steps in system evolution and integration with other systems;
– Communicate technical problems clearly and concisely and propose alternative solutions;
– Multidisciplinary collaboration with front-end, back-end, android, iOS, web and design teams;
– Managing multiple stakeholders’ expectations towards the products;
– Mentoring and supporting team members in their professional development;
– Participation and promotion of brainstorming sessions and contributing with ideas.
– At least 3 years experience in Product Management;
– Desirable previous experience working with financial/banking development,
– Excellent communication skills in English, both in speech and writing
What We Offer
– Open communication and exciting new challenges everyday.
– Flexible vacation policy;
– Very fast-paced environment to fully leverage your career to a level you’ve never experienced before;
– Full-time remote work or flexible work space (location in Lisbon);
– Multicultural environment.