Working for Network N
We’re a fun and friendly company offering an informal working environment with offices in central Bath. We are always growing, work fast but accurately, have an international reach and are nerdy as hell! We are committed to being an inclusive workplace and have various groups and events to hear underrepresented voices including Women @ Network N, Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ @ Network N.
Our people make our success, so it is only fair we give plenty in return, including:
- 28 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Private medical plan through Vitality with enhanced mental health provision
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gift Card scheme
- Employee social events, including Christmas & summer parties
Network N is a global media business specialising in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com, and support over 150 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com in ad monetisation. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
This role is in our Product Development team which sits within the Network department that consists of Product Development, Programmatic, Data, Operations, Delivery and Growth. The aim of the Product Development team is to build, maintain and develop our product offering and deliver digital revenue growth.
You’ll have experience working in software product development or integrating third party technology. You’ve got a practical working knowledge of scrum, RFQ third party tech, data analysis and stakeholder management. You are comfortable communicating with everyone from Developers to Commercial teams and able to break down complex technologies so they are accessible by all. You like to work on creating something your own and enjoy being part of a multi-function team.
You will be responsible for:
- You’ll be building, developing and maintaining advertising technology across Network N.
- You’ll be working closely with our Commercial teams to ensure that our ad products remain relevant to meet clients needs
- You’re comfortable producing product documentation and sales collateral, ensuring that products are utilised to best effect
- You’ll be able to run regular qualitative health-checks on ad tech products to ensure that performance remains at an optimal level and present back findings/recommendations from the data
- You’ll work closely with Development, Programmatic and Delivery teams to ensure that the ad tech has a positive impact on our websites
- You are able to make assessments of and onboard new advertising technology partners with a full breakdown of capabilities and rationale
- You’ll work closely with our Data, Programmatic, Sales and Network team to ensure that our ad tech remains operationally fit for purpose.
You will have/be:
- Substantial and demonstrable working experience in Product development in software industry, experience in media industry is a plus but not essential
- Skilled in creating product roadmaps and comfortable with presenting these to various levels of internal stakeholders such as Exec, Development and Commercial teams
- Experience in working on multiple products and projects, commercial analysis and producing business cases to help building the product roadmap
- Experience in working within an Agile team and Scrum methodology
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- You must have the right to work in the UK by start of employment
If it sounds like you are the right fit, please apply with a covering letter and CV.
A cover letter. We weigh cover letters heavily, so you can (and should) write more, but we won’t evaluate applicants that doesn’t answer this one question:
Please outline your experience as a Product Manager.
Please also note that this role is based either in our offices in Bath on a hybrid contract (expectation of 2 days in the office per week) or can be remote within the UK.