Fixflo, what do we do?
Frills and all – While others are creating product categories to be leaders in, Fixflo is in fact a market leading SaaS platform fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals. We are a fast-growing, exciting, solution driven, creative, dynamic, fun-loving company. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field. Our company’s industry reputation is exemplary and we have over 40 integration partners in the Proptech space. As if that isn’t enough, all of our stunning Glassdoor reviews are real.
What’s the dream?
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 1,000,000 homes across the UK with further expansion into new UK and international markets planned.
Who are we?
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From our Heads of Fun to our fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchen, just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is!
Why do we want you?
We are a company that has got to where we are because of its people, the entrepreneurial, forward thinking and savvy individuals make our culture and product what it is, not too shabby, even if we do say so ourselves!
The values that under pin everything we do at Fixflo;
WE ARE EMPATHETIC
WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER
WE ARE SOLUTION DRIVEN
WE ARE FUN LOVING
You would make a great fit if:
You’re driven and self-motivated – you want to excel at what you do!
You thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
You believe in understanding, building value and solving problems
You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
You are proactive, upbeat and have a ‘let’s get sh*t done’ attitude
What’s it like working at Fixflo?
· We’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh
· Your ideas really do count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
· Commitment to personal development – we want to help you grow!
· We are dog friendly – expect to see our Junior Canine Executives around the office, working hard or hardly working, you decide!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
● Competitive base salary
● The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
● Progression & competency frameworks to help you grow within your role & the business
● Gym pass
● Health insurance & Employer assistance programme
● Flexible working // Hybrid working
● First Thursday of the months socials, Friday drinks and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes)
● A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. No quirk is too quirky, we are authentic in everything we do, and progressive thinking is engrained in our actions, have a chat with our Head of People to understand our stance on being an equal opportunity employer!
Now you know everything about us, let’s talk
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the design and delivery of Fixflo contractor marketplace. The Senior Product Manager will play a pivotal role in creating and managing the experiences of our customers and users of the marketplace and achieving the strategic business goals.
The Senior Product Manager will bring the best practices of Product Management and apply them pragmatically to achieve the business outcomes.
Based on the strategic goals of Fixflo, UX research and inputs from the wider business, the Senior Product Manager will build out a Contractor Marketplace our customers and contractors will love.
The Senior Product Manager will work collaboratively with colleagues, clients, domain experts and end-users in order to accurately design useful features, communicate and present the designs.
If you join Fixflo as a Senior Product Manager you will initially report to the Head of Product with a dotted line to the Head of Contractor Marketplace.
In this role, you will:
· Own and manage the roadmap necessary for building out the contractor marketplace and gaining traction in the UK market.
· Carry out the research necessary to make the right product decisions, prioritise the roadmap, achieve business outcomes and define the actual features you’ll be building together with the dev team.
· Build out a system of metrics that will help you understand and report back to the business if the marketplace is on the right track
· Write user stories and refine requirements to build new features, systems and applications to power the contractor marketplace.
· Track and measure the performance of the newly released features that you’ve built with the team
· Own the sprint backlog and overall backlog, in partnership with the Head of Product / Head of Contractor Marketplace, ensuring it maintains alignment with the roadmap and business objectives
· Work closely with the Engineering Manager/Team lead to work out the best ways to build out the marketplace ensuring stability and scalability for the long term
· Contribute to the successful operations within the product team, support and mentor more junior Product Managers
· Support the agile lifecycle, facilitate existing processes and support improvement of them
· Partner with and support the QA team in accepting work items as done
The Senior Product Manager will be supported by the Head of Product, Head of Contractor Marketplace, CTO, graphic designer, marketing, testing, customer support and development resources.
· There is a roadmap for building out the contractor marketplace supported with hypotheses and research
· There is buy-in and shared understanding across the stakeholders
· The actual work being done on the marketplace demonstrably contributes to the business outcomes
Qualifications & experience
The successful candidate must have
· 4-7 years of proven working experience as a Product Manager or similar
· Demonstrable experience building products that achieve business outcomes
· Pragmatic and agile approach to building out experiences
· Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
· Working experience in Product Management fundamentals ( e.g. roadmapping, user research, stakeholder management, delivery, working with dev teams etc)
· Experience managing products from conception and onwards
· Experience navigating between product work and complex tech works (major refactoring, DB migrations etc)
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be willing to travel to visit customers on premises and connect with them digitally
· Have a working knowledge of agile software development principles
Ideal candidates will have:
· Connected their work with the business outcomes
· Be flexible and ready to prove themselves wrong
· Built out product practices across the team
· Successfully pivoted on the strategy in the past
· Read API docs for bedtime stories
· Have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Who you are:
· Driven & Motivated. You are determined to succeed and are motivated by the success of customers, your team and the wider business.
· Entrepreneurial. You always seek to make things better and actively contribute to the culture, process and procedure of the team
· Positive. Your attitude and mindset are optimistic and you can take on curveballs and challenges in your stride.
· Humble. You lead with humility and empathy and respect and learn from the perspectives of others.
How do I apply?
· Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why you want to work for us!)