Voyager Portal is a US-based, VC-backed company advancing the energy industry towards a transparent and zero-waste supply chain. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting non-containerized raw materials and manufactured products such as crude oil, natural gas, metals, and wind turbines across the ocean. The Voyager Portal is a workflow and analytics SaaS that helps companies manage marine shipments more efficiently. As documents and data are exchanged between users on the platform, Voyager provides real-time insights, analysis, and predictions on the state of the marine supply chain.
Voyager’s investors include ATX Venture Partners, Techstars, Blue Bear Capital, Phaze Ventures, Greenhawk Capital, Knightsgate Ventures, and other industry angels. Our customers include some of the world’s largest energy companies, like General Electric and Equinor.
Why Join Voyager?
If you enjoy challenging problems with a diverse and an international group of people, Voyager is a great place to jump in. We deeply value individuals who can work collaboratively and are highly motivated. Startups can be chaotic environments where responsibilities, expectations, and requirements change on a regular basis; being able to navigate this uncertainty and thrive is key.
What you will do:
– Work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders to understand the needs of our users
– Contribute to the roadmap that guides our overall product strategy
Participate in decision making and ensure the viability of implementation
– Understand and apply lifecycle product process: discover, define, create, validate, measure
– Deliver solutions for internal and external users, looking to improve the maritime management experience
– Test, document and share processes and solutions with peers
What we are looking for
– 5+ years experience as a product manager
– Full lifecycle product management experience. We need someone who’s just as comfortable developing a roadmap as they are leading agile ceremonies.
– Curiosity. Our industry is full of nuance and interesting problems to solve. We need someone who will get excited about the problems our software can solve.
– Professional, precise communication skills
– Desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others