Come join the QuickBooks (QB) Insurance team as a Senior Product Manager. As a core member of the team, you will play a fundamental role in defining customer problems, sizing the opportunities and having end-to-end ownership of executing your vision with the cross-functional team. We are trying to transform how small businesses manage their business risks through insurance and solve really painful customer problems by making insurance easy to buy, simple to understand, with a confidence-inspiring experience. Our team operate as an incubator in a startup environment, with the customer reach and talented resources that come with a large tech company.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years in a Product Management role
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle; skilled at leveraging AB test, experimentation, etc.
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget desktop, web or mobile software product offerings
- Strong communication and organization skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- Undergraduate degree required in computer science, electrical engineering, science, math or a related technical discipline (equivalent professional experience will be considered); MBA or masters preferred.
How you will lead
- Identify market opportunities through customer research and insights
- Create new in-product discovery points for awareness of insurance offerings by learning about the QuickBooks ecosystem and collaborating with other product teams
- Experiment with optimizing the funnel from visit to sale through new engagement features as well as enhancing existing user experience
- Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer expectations
- Lead, create and launch market-leading product offerings in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience, data, and insurance teams
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Build products that deliver great customer experiences