Who are we?
Medicspot is an award-winning startup building a unique network of telemedicine clinics. Our technology gives doctors the ability to remotely examine patients during a live video consultation, resulting in better access and quality of care. We serve the NHS with our technology solutions and the private health market with our tech-enabled pharmacy clinics. We have also been leading the way in the area of Covid travel testing services.
We’re a small, fast moving and growing team. We’re friendly, supportive and ambitious and have a big vision to improve lives through healthcare innovation. We have a strong culture of trust and respect and are looking for an engineer who has the aptitude to learn and apply themselves to build amazing products. We love delivering products which our patients and customers love, solving problems at their core, and are continually looking for better ways to work.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Covid Team. You’ll be working with the wider product team (product designer and engineering) as well as cross functionally to design, build and roll-out products that deliver accessible, convenient and reliable testing solutions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business and any constraints (whether from marketing, legal, finance or ops teams), identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas
- Likewise, gain an in-depth understanding of our users and the data about how they engage with our products
- Translating product strategy into technical requirements and prototypes
- Defining requirements and user stories needed for engineers to viably solve valuable user problems
- Work closely with the whole product team to plan the weekly sprints and remove any impediments that inevitably arise during the sprint
- Combine user research, rigorous data exploration and technical guidance to make informed decisions
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding in the company and wider product community
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working in an agile environment for a fast-paced/high growth organisation
- Strong problem solving ability and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to think on your feet, manage a busy workload and autonomously deliver to deadlines
- Approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
- Highly analytical and data driven, whilst constantly searching for any bias/data blindspots
What do we offer?
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- IT equipment for home working
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family and friends
- Flexible working options
- Genuine opportunities to grow and learn professionally
- Financial support for professional development
- Access to London office and social committee events