Aroundhome is the largest provider of products and services for the home in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and so on throughout Europe. Our 300 employees work every day to make our service even better for our specialist companies and customers. So that their house becomes a home.
No matter where our customers live. No matter what has to be done: Whether it be the terrace for the next family celebration, the garage for the new car or a front door for the perfect feeling of coming home. Today, Aroundhome already helps millions of people to make the right decisions about their homes. Not anonymous and not just digital. We take our time and are personally there for our customers.
Together with you, we want to develop Aroundhome into a platform around the house and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Potsdamer Platz or virtually in your preferred remote office location.
- As Product Owner Data and Marketing Activation (m/f/x) you take responsibility for Aroundhome’s central database, reporting, analyses and forecasts as well as marketing automation and activation
- Your actions significantly drive growth and success of our business units and the development of a data-driven organisation
- You align business requirements as well as technical feasibility with internal stakeholders and create an excellent basis for future business opportunities by providing relevant information
- You collaborate closely with other Product Owners to foster the exchange of knowledge as well as to ensure optimal alignment of the company-wide product strategy
- You are responsible for the maintenance as well as further development of our data infrastructure by working in close cooperation with our cross-functional and agile developer team
- You are Product Owner by heart and inspire stakeholders as well as our team of data engineers and analysts with your passion and exciting ideas
- You possess practical experience working as a Product Owner in Data/Analytics/Business Intelligence and ideally have already worked with marketing as a (key-)stakeholder
- You feel comfortable within complex environments, quickly get to the heart of a problem, and are able to make difficult decisions to solve complex matters
- You easily understand the interaction of software components and bring a proven track record of success in technical product management as well as in working with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- You always keep an eye on new trends and technologies, are an absolute teamplayer and convince through your excellent communication skills in English and German as well as your healthy sense of humour
What we offer
- Perspective: A key position in a dynamic company with a high degree of responsibility and a lot of creative freedom
Variety: A challenging and diverse task in close networking with all relevant key players as well as direct reporting to the Vice President Product & Data
- Influence: We give you your own responsibilities from day one on and the unique opportunity to set your footprint to decisively influence the success of Aroundhome
- Development: Free access to our LinkedIn e-learning Platform with more than 15.000 learning videos and individual training for your personal development
- Optimal working conditions: A state-of-the-art office at Potsdamer Platz, and a corporate culture characterized by authenticity and team spirit
- Our promise: Transparency, commitment and team spirit are values that shape our culture