YouNow, a live streaming community of over 52 million registered users, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. We’re a fast moving team working on a cutting edge social video service that touches millions of users and content creators and is altering the digital media landscape.
YouNow is seeking an experienced Product Manager to play an integral role in our Product-Engineering team. You’ll be a critical contributor, setting product strategy, roadmaps and prioritization for bug fixes, feature enhancements and new products. You will also excel at people management and mentoring.
YouNow’s Product team is dynamic and collaborative. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work in real-time, getting feedback live from users on the platform. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about having a direct impact on the user experience in a highly engaging social streaming platform. Candidates with strong interest in social media and/or live streaming are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Work with the CEO and your design, engineering and data counterparts to build & launch products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the YouNow platform from internal and external stakeholders to drive product requirements
- Analyze usage data and user behavior, and leverage insights to help shape and prioritize our product roadmap in light of our strategic goals
- Research, develop and lead new product initiatives
- Create requirements documents, specifications and release milestones and drive project execution and deliveries
- Leverage ability to challenge existing status quo and push for new, effective & scalable platform solutions
- Create effective ways to communicate, educate, and bring new features to life
- Collaborate with Engineering teams, providing them customer and business context and engage at a detailed technical level
- Bachelor’s degree
- English fluency
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
Experience working closely with engineering teams
- At least one year of people management experience and a desire to continue developing as a manager
- Data driven, with keen analytical skill and experience using SQL
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a hands-on, dynamic and highly collaborative small team
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Critical thinker with analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to take ownership over own and team’s performance
- A proactive self-starter who brings new ideas to the table
- Laser-sharp attention to detail
- Remote-first – work from anywhere
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today!