You will be working on three exciting and constantly evolving products: an inhouse CRM system, a content management system for venues and hirespace.com.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Product discovery and feature iteration through customer interviews, user testing and data analysis. Using these to inform the design of new features and implementing feedback into the existing product.
- Prioritising features in order to support and execute the long- term vision and strategy for venues’ and customers experience.
- Designing technical specifications using product strategy and working closely with the UX and visual designers.
- Sprint management alongside the software engineering team to help plan work cycles and drive product launches.
- Team communication and stakeholder management. You will also act as a product evangelist to build understanding of development within the rest of the company.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in product or project management for digital industry.
- Be educated to a degree level.
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients.
- Great organisational skills and ability to get stuff done whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Strong communication at to all levels in an organisation.
- An attention to detail, appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
- A natural team player who gets a buzz from working collaboratively.
WORKING AT HIRE SPACE:
Hire Space is revolutionising the way people find and book venues. We help people create memorable events by putting the perfect venues at their fingertips. We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
We’re now in a beautiful office in Bermondsey with a growing team of ambitious,talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
Our beautiful loft style office is fully kitted out with meeting spaces, full kitchen and a pool table for our Friday evening pool competitions!
- Free nights out at the best London spaces
- All employees offered generous EMI share options
- Awesome Team lunch with free beers every Friday
- Spacious office in Bermondsey with pool table and outdoor space