CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do:
- Design simple, beautiful, and human-centered interfaces
- Use your stellar collaborative skills to join forces with cross-functional teams to understand your user’s end-to-end journey
- Use your hunger for exploration to drive user research and gather data to determine key metrics for success
- Craft lo-fi and hi-fi mockups and prototypes to communicate clearly with your team and work iteratively towards a viable design solution for every project
- Participate in daily standups and work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to validate, execute, and QA solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience working with product and engineering teams using Agile methodologies
- Previous design work on iOS and Android applications, as well as web applications
- Passion for unraveling complexities into simple solutions
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, ticketing systems (Trello, Jira, etc.), and layout/prototyping programs (Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.)
- An understanding of the capabilities of code for web & app development as it pertains to how it works with your design (you don’t have to be a coding genius, just know its limitations)
- Demonstration of a high level of exploration, curiosity, and empathy
- Assist in orchestrating and bringing harmony between business and end-user goals
- The ability to communicate and collaborate clearly with product managers and developers during the design process and beyond in QA
- A willingness to defend sound design decisions.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus!
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company matching
- Office equipment stipend
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.