At 3D4Medical we’re on a mission to revolutionise medical learning using highly detailed 3D anatomical models. We are looking for an enthusiastic product manager to join our team and play a key role in deciding what to build as we evolve our flagship product Complete Anatomy, used by over a million people worldwide.
We’re looking for someone who has a genuine passion for creating rich user experiences. In return, you’ll enjoy a level of autonomy in our agile environment, learn lots about the unique challenges of designing for the education industry and work alongside an incredibly talented and diverse team of doctors, medical writers, 3D artists, developers and designers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be customer obsessed and understand the key customer needs and market basics.
- Autonomously analyse data and use metrics to drive evidence-based customer and business outcomes
- Defines and refines a vision and strategy which will give both customers and the business value for a product area
- Will own the full product lifecycle from discovery through to go to market, engaging with key stakeholders from Content, Design, Technology, Marketing & Sales
- Drive the vision, roadmap and lead a cross functional team to deliver great outcomes for our customers
- Define MVPs and manage the product development team’s backlog of work
- Collaborate well with distributed UX and Engineering teams to define requirements and creatively problem solve when design and technical constraints arise
- Executes on go to market launch plans as required.
- Has a close relationship with customer care and actions customer complaints & feedback effectively
- Play an active role in improving how we work and looking for new ways to innovate at 3D4Medical
We’re looking for:
- Someone with at least 2 year’s experience working as a product manager, preferable in a product led business
- Strong communication skills and ability to say no when required
- A team player who can partner with our design team to ensure our customers have the best possible experiences
Is familiar with and can use customer frameworks (e.g. Jobs To Be Done, personas, continuous discovery).
- Can set objectives and SMART goals for their team and themselves
- Passionate about creating new exciting products
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment before is preferable
- Have a growth mindset with an eagerness to learn